|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Skwonk Commandments and Guidelines
1. We are egotistic and vain creatures, with that in mind, give credit where credit is due. Please provide a link back to the stock you have used. All deviations with our stock will be faved and if you are lucky we might feature your piece in a journal entry or news post.
2. Do not upload our stock as your own. This includes creating Photoshop brushes, textures, etc. If this rule is violated, we will report you to the deviantArt Administration and ask you to remove our stock.
3. All our stock can be used for prints. We love starving artists; therefore, there is no need to ask permission. However, please remember our number one commandment and give us credit where credit is due. Did I mention we are vain and egotistic?
4. If you want to use our stock outside of deviantArt please drop us a note. We will review each request on a case by case basis.
5. We want to be of service to the deviantArt community. If you have comments, concerns, questions or requests, dont hesitate to drop us a note.
Her CatalystAs she walks through the maelstrom, the words trace upon the tips of her fingers and press into the stone. Every brick, every crack in the concrete, every crossed and angular stroke in reds and blacks and oranges. The drips of the gasoline pool around the base of her boots, slosh as she steps over the burst pipes and the rubble.
So much rubble. So little outcry. The silence of the city grates on her eardrums and the mantras she'd been forced to memorize. The Seers demanded they observe thirteen years of recitation before they attempt to weave their first World together.
But who other than the Seers can claim the incantations that knot the skeins they twist and pull on like reins hold fast? When have any of the Sisters recorded the visions they traced upon space-time and recited them, left them open for critique and discussion and debate?
Which is why she walks through the chalky soot of the smashed city around her. This all
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More